It's hard for me to pinpoint the thing that I've appreciated learning most in this class. I have to say that I've really gotten a lot of these several weeks so far. If I have to pick one thing, it's probably that I now know which resources are available for teachers online. (I know that's not one thing.) Knowing how to find the things you need is a great skill. My better grasp on those programs and websites will allow me to access them at my leisure and be a more self-sufficient teacher.
There are plenty of things that I feel like I don't know much about that I should... I really can't think of a single one though - I already know way more than I thought I could!
1 comment:
Ah, yes. I actually would want to add that to my post too. Definitely liked how we were shown where to find lessons we can use (not steal!) and create them to be our own. There is not enough time in the world to create enough lessons that are all one's own. We need to share! :)
Post a Comment